*Aqua Babies is temporarily suspended due to challenges with pool temperature. Call centre for updated timing."
Our free Aqua Babies program is the perfect way to introduce your child to the water for the first time.
- Build you child’s water confidence
- Teach you how to hold & support your child in the water
- Bond and engage with your child
- Develop your child’s coordination, muscle strength
- and motor skills
- Provide and understanding of water safety
- Develop fundamental movement skills
- Stimulate the senses to create new learning
Aqua Babies is the perfect introduction to water so your child is comfortable and confident in the water when they are old enough to join our standard swimming lesson program at six months of age.
Age: 3 months - 5 months
Time: Click 'enrol now' for class times and availability
Duration: 30 minutes
Commitment: Weekly class attendance until your child turns 6 months of age. We do understand however that life with a baby doesn't always go to plan - if you miss more than two consecutive classes we will be in contact, and we may request that your spot be opened up to someone else.